福彩双色球基本走势图彩票大赢家:新生兒皮膚微血管內皮細胞Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells — Neonatal
相關產品：VascuLife EnGS-Mv 培養基 VascuLife VEGF-Mv 培養基 胰酶/胰酶抑制劑試劑盒
Lifeline? Normal Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cells (HD-MVECn), when grown in Lifeline? VascuLife?Medium, provide an ideal culture model, with or without human VEGF, for the study of angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, or vascular biology.
Lifeline? HDMVECn are isolated and quality tested in VascuLife? EnGS-Mv Medium to ensure optimal growth over a period of at least 15 population doublings while remaining na? ˉ ve to VEGF.
Lifeline? HDMVECn need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in VascuLife? medium, an advantage since these supplements can cause cell stress and ” masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results. Lifeline offers these traditional supplements, however they are not needed or recommended to achieve optimal cell performance in most research applications.
- HDMVECn are cryopreserved after less than 4 weeks in culture
- Culture HDMVECn with or without VEGF.
- Lifeline guarantees performance and quality
500,000 cells per vial
HDMVECn are extensively tested for quality and optimal performance:
- Cell Viability: Minimum 70% viability when thawed from cryopreservation
- Sterility: Negative for mycoplasma. Negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Virus: Negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV, and HCV by PCR
- Specific Staining: von Willebrand Factor