双色球和值走势图200:EnGS 內皮細胞培養基 VascuLife EnGS 培養基
VascuLife? EnGS (containing Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement) is a low-serum medium optimized for the culture of Human Endothelial Cells, including:
- Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC)
- Human Aortic Endothelial Cells
- Other human large-vessel endothelial cells
VascuLife? supports the growth of these cells in a low-serum environment without human VEGF.
VascuLife? Basal Medium contains no antimicrobials and no phenol red.
- Kit format for formulation flexibility: VascuLife? EnGS culture medium is offered in a kit format composed of basal medium and associated supplements and growth factors called “LifeFactors?.” This kit allows you to prepare fresh medium in your laboratory, extending shelf life and enhancing performance.
- Protective packaging: VascuLife? Basal Medium is provided in a light-protected 500 mL bottle. The remaining LifeFactors?(growth factors and supplements) are packaged in a convenient gas-impermeable pouch for easy storage.
ISO-Style Quality Testing for Guaranteed Consistency and Reproducible Results
- Sterility: Negative for bacteria and fungal growth
- pH: 7.8 +/- 0.3
- Osmolality: 270 +/- 10 mOsm
- Endotoxin: < 0.5 EU/mL
VascuLife? EnGS Medium grows HUVEC and other human large-vessel endothelial cells, without the addition of human VEGF, at rates that meet or exceed other commercially available serum-containing media while maintaining excellent cell morphology. In comparisons with other commercially available media, VascuLife? shows superior proliferation at different seeding densities.
Shown at left: HUVEC, passage 2, 4 days after inoculation with 2,000 cells/cm2 (100X).
Shown below: HUVEC inoculated at low seeding density in 24-well plates. Higher fluorescence represents a greater number of cells per well, and therefore, better proliferation.